07 Mar 6 Steps to Grow from Painful Transitions
Transitions are not always simple to navigate.
In fact, they can be complicated and full of unknowns.
Let’s look at a few examples of transition points and then assess how you can navigate them.
- Relationship Ended
- Career Change/ Job Position Change
- Love One Passed/Death
- Health Challenge
- Sudden Financial Change
6-Steps to Grow from Painful Transitions
- Acknowledge Transitions are Normal
- Accept the One that You are Dealing With
- Grieve the Change
- Find the Blessings & Lessons in It
- Give Thanks for the Transition
- Apply Your Insights to Improve Your Life
Even though transitions can be intense we can still find blessings in them.
Through transitions you gain skills, wisdom and experiences.
You may also have a change in perspective.
By: Chautè Thompson, LMHC
To stay connected with Chautè Thompson, LMHC